mardi 28 avril 2015

htaccess index.html file in subfolder

I've read countless posts about this and still can't get it working. I published my site via FTP to my account. However, my main index.html is located within a few folders.

So within my public_html directory there is a folder called theme and within that a folder called template and within that a folder called onepage2 which is where my index.html and other relevant html files are located.

If I access that file by navigating through the web broswer (clicking through the directories) it shows up fine (minus a picture not uploading).

How can I make it so that if I go to my website swipeapp.net it takes me right to that file in that subfolder of public_html/theme/templates/onepage2 and then index.html

Here is my .htaccess file code:

# Do not change this line.\
RewriteEngine on\
# Change yourdomain.com to be your primary domain.\
RewriteCond %\{HTTP_HOST\} ^(www.)?swipeapp.net$\
# Change 'subfolder' to be the folder you will use for your primary domain.\
RewriteCond %\{REQUEST_URI\} !^public_html/theme/templates/onepage2/\
# Don't change this line.\
RewriteCond %\{REQUEST_FILENAME\} !-f \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \uc0\u8232 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 RewriteCond %\{REQUEST_FILENAME\} !-d\
# Change 'subfolder' to be the folder you will use for your primary domain.\
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public_html/theme/templates/onepage2/$1\
# Change yourdomain.com to be your primary domain again. \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \uc0\u8232 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 # Change 'subfolder' to be the folder you will use for your primary domain \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \uc0\u8232 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 # followed by / then the main file for your site, index.php, index.html, etc.\
RewriteCond %\{HTTP_HOST\} ^(www.)?swipeapp.net$ \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \uc0\u8232 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 RewriteRule ^(/)?$ public_html/theme/templates/onepage2/index.html [L]\
}

Been working on this all day! Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire